Indulgence meets comfort
Hygiene is a top priority at the Schick Hotels & Restaurants
Your safety is very important to us and we are doing everything we can to ensure you have a happy and healthy stay!
With regard to the current COVID19 rules, we are following the official information and guidelines of the Austrian federal government.
Starting with November 19th, 2021 in Vienna you have been vaccinated or recovered. Please show us the relevant notification on arrival. In addition everybody has to wear a FFP2 mask in the hotel and the restaurant.
More about the current regulations you can find using this link to Vienna Tourism.
Our top priority is the health of our guests and our employees.
We take the standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are investing a great deal of money to ensure the safety of our guests and hotel employees. The health and safety measures have been designed to cover a wide range of viruses and other pathogens and include every measure from hand washing hygiene and requirements for cleaning products to cleaning procedures for guest rooms and public areas.
Hotel employees who are healthy, safe and well trained are vitally important for effective cleaning programs.
We keep our employees healthy and safe by doing the following:
- All employees wear a FFP2 mask at work.
- All employee make an officially recognized COVID19 test at least once a week.
- Holding regular training courses on proper hygiene
- Washing hands regularly with warm water and soap for at least 30 seconds
- Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces regularly
- Regularly airing out the hotel rooms, elevators, public areas and restaurant
- If employees are showing any signs of illness, they are asked to stay at home.
Cleaning products and logs
We follow cleaning and disinfection protocols when preparing rooms after guests leave and before the next guest arrives, paying special attention to items that are touched frequently. You will find a cleaning checklist in every room that our employees perform every day.
- Public Areas
We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of public areas as well, with special attention being paid to the reception, elevators and buttons, door handles, public toilets and room keys. You will find disinfection dispensers throughout the entire public area.
- Back of House
In the areas where employees work “behind the scenes”, we have increased the frequency of cleaning and focus on areas that are frequently touched, such as the entrances, changing rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
- We have implemented new hygiene standards and have given a lot of thought to how we can keep our team and guests healthy and safe. Despite these changes, we still strive to be environmentally friendly and continue on the path as an eco-label hotel.
- Table Settings
The table surface, the chair backs and armrests are cleaned after each visit and the tablecloths are completely changed
Behavior for You as Our Guest
- All guests have to wear a FFP2 mask. Of course you can put of the mask sitting at the table as well as at your hotel room.
- For all our value guests remember the following rules: if you have been vaccinated or recovered, show us the relevant notification to the staff in the restaurant.
- All guests have to registrate. We use an online registration tool, www.gastroregistrierung.at, for the registration. Secure data management is guaranteed. Data can only be used in exceptional cases; this data is stored securely and destroyed after 4 weeks.
- Please reserve a table in advance if possible
- Guests are led to their tables by our employees.
- Self-service buffet is allowed, but we kindly ask our guests to desinfect their hands (a desinfectant station is availablie at the restaurant and at the buffet).
- Please make cashless payments if possible. Preferably pay your bill by card
- Please follow the instructions given by our employees
- Wash your hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds
- Disinfect hands by using the disinfection dispensers provided
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow or in a handkerchief
- Please stay at home if you are showing any signs of illness
- If you begin showing signs of illness in the hotel, please stay in your room and call the reception
The informationen is going to be updated currently.
Safety during your Seminar / Event in Vienna
We attach great importance to your safety & therefore we have high safety and hygiene standards at your events.
- Participants provide proof of a COVID vaccination or confirmation that they have recovered from COVID for the duration of the seminar / event
- For events with more than 25 people, participants need a negative COVID test, not older than 48 hours, too.
- Disinfectants are in all public areas
- All rooms are regularly disinfected
- Adequate ventilation through highly efficient ventilation systems and / or windows
- Regulation of visitor flows
- 2 Covid-19 officers in-house
- Stay Safe Seal
- Events with more than 50 participants are due to notification.